[NRVR-Members] Ham Radio Operators needed for Sunday

Ben Williams jbwillia at math.vt.edu
Fri May 25 14:08:44 CDT 2018

Ham Radio Operators are needed Sunday to Help the New River Amateur
Radio Club with the Mountains of Misery Bike Ride.  We need more
Operators to support the Rest Stops.
Mountain of Misery is a Bike ride through parts of Giles and Craig
counties where cell service nonexistant and even the State Police have
no Radio coverage. This is an Event that actually shows when all else
fails Amateur Radio works.  If you are willing to volunteer email me.

Ben KK4EWT