[NRVR-Members] Need Volunteers for This Weekend's Two Day Launch

Captain_Zero Residential School Bus of Ten Forward uss.defiant-a at live.com
Mon Oct 8 09:04:50 CDT 2018

Unless something comes up last minute Saturday, I should be down with my dad for part of the day. Depending on what time we leave here, I'm figuring between 7:30-8:00 am, we could probably help with set up. Could possibly help with LCO if somebody with more experience doesn't mind giving me a crash course in how everything works.

Launch wise, if we can find the time this week to build them, my dad has some little things he wants launch. Nothing mid or high power, though, as my one larger one is in the works of getting a display mount since I had it autographed a few weeks ago.

Caitlyn A. Stone, KE8FNY
__
B.S. Aerospace Engineering
B.S. Meteorology
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Class of 2018
__
P.O. Box 73
Mullens, WV 25882
__
castone at vt.edu
uss.defiant-a at live.com

________________________________
From: nrvr-members-bounces at server2.nrvr.org <nrvr-members-bounces at server2.nrvr.org> on behalf of Thomas Tweeks Weeks <tom at theweeks.org>
Sent: Monday, October 8, 2018 9:48:21 AM
To: nrvr-members at nrvr.org
Subject: [NRVR-Members] Need Volunteers for This Weekend's Two Day Launch

Hey all,

As you all know, this month's launch is a larger, two day launch this upcoming Sat & Sunday: http://nrvr.org/calendar/

Who's coming?

What are you flying?
(anything > 6kft, certification or complex flights please email rso(at)nrvr.org )

Who can volunteer to help run the launch?

On this last point...

Volunteers:

No one has stepped up yet as Launch Director (we need one for both Sat & Sunday).. and we'll also need coverage for:

* High power RSOs

* Low power RSOs ( we have a large VT student team flying gliders)

* 3-4 LCO slots (as we split HP and LP flight-ops)

* Setup and Breakdown for Sat & Sun