[NRVR-Members] HPR glossary and useful safety & other docs

Jim Stoll jim_stoll at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 21 23:53:18 CDT 2018

 Thanks folks - some great resources there.
Additionally, for anyone preparing for a TRA L2 exam, the following sites provide helpful online renditions of the Technical and Safety question pools:
http://liars.org/Level2/

https://quizlet.com/264604002/tripoli-level-2-test-flash-cards/

https://quizlet.com/287412528/tripoli-rocketry-association-level-2-exam-technical-questions-2012-study-guide-revision-flash-cards/

https://quizlet.com/287417563/tripoli-rocketry-association-level-2-exam-safety-code-questions-2012-study-guide-revision-flash-cards/

Jim
PS - what is the obsession w/ Hybrid rocket motor questions? Over 10% of the technical question pool is about hybrid rocket motors, yet I can't find any hybrid motors for sale anywhere...???