[NRVR-Members] Messing with Video

Adrien Drouault adrien.drouault at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 00:22:10 CDT 2018

So, in case anyone is interested, I've been messing around with overlaying
altimeter data on the video from my little Flowbee-mounted camera (when the
stupid thing works).

I've uploaded a recut of the video from my L1 flight, with a G meter, and a
spiffy altimeter tape.

Sadly, I just noticed that I hosed up the synchronization between the video
and the data, just slightly, and so the altitude tape starts climbing just
a fraction of a second before the rocket starts moving.

So, I need to fix that.  Tomorrow.  After I sleep or something.

Anyway, it's at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCZCRM4kyjU if anyone wants
to take a look.

Happy Friday
Adrien

--

*Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur.*