[NRVR-Members] More Technical Details About Jolly Logic Chute Release

Yahoo jim_stoll at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 8 19:28:37 CDT 2018

Nicholas is so far 2-for-2 with the JL - he followed Tweeks’ advice, and drilled a small hole just below the nose cone. His chute is actually a bit on the small size (18”) in a 2.6” BT, using dog barf as wadding.

Jim

Uncharacteristic message brevity (and auto-spell malfunctions) courtesy of the iPhone keyboard...