[NRVR-Members] Rocket Boys' Festival Items

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Sun Sep 16 22:16:23 CDT 2018

Since you're there anyway.. can you ping Homer and ask him if he thinks he might be  available to come back to a launch at NRVR anytime soon?
VT is his old Alma mater... and he sometimes comes out for games and to reconnect with old friends.

If so.. please ask him to "email Tweeks", or just officers(at)nrvr.org (write our address down for him if that will help him remember.. he's a busy guy ;)

Thanks Catilyn!

Tweeks