[NRVR-Members] GMRS Bands now open for short duration digital data and GPS coordinate xmissions

Weeks, Thomas t.weeks at vt.edu
Wed Apr 3 09:06:42 CDT 2019

Was the Missleworks gear the one you had set up on your big black rocket with that blue 3D printed receiver?  I remember it not syncing up... was that the one you're saying was fidgety?

Jordan has used the featherweight quite a bit over the years.. and used hist 2m HT to receive the GPS data and graph it on google earth, iirc. It will be interesting to compare Missleworks, Featherweight, and EggTracker side by side.

T.Weeks