[NRVR-Members] Rocket Payload

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Tue Apr 23 22:16:06 CDT 2019

Hey Bill..

Any first time flyers from NRCC flying on anything F or higher this weekend?
If so.. all new flyers flying on an F motor or higher need to sim their flight using RockSim or OpenRocket and have them submit this flight data form before Saturday:
[ http://server2.nrvr.org/files/TRA_Pre-Flight_Data_Capture_Form.pdf ]( http://server2.nrvr.org/files/TRA_Pre-Flight_Data_Capture_Form.pdf )

Please share the word to your students.

If anyone is flying a medium to high power rocket they don't have a sim file for.. a great place to get one is either from the vendor they got the kit from, or from Rocket Reviews:
[ https://www.rocketreviews.com/ ]( https://www.rocketreviews.com/ )

Let us know if you need antyhing.

Tweeks