[NRVR-Members] August Launch Group Motor Order

Steve Florig opensky9 at vt.edu
Tue Aug 13 15:46:50 CDT 2019

All,

I've set up our group motor order for this months launch with Chris' Rocket
Supplies https://www.csrocketry.com/index.php
Place your motor orders with them and use the promo code "NRVR" (all
capital letters) to waive the shipping charges.  I'll have everything
shipped to my house and will deliver the motors to the launch in the
morning.  All motor orders must be placed by THIS SUNDAY AUGUST 18th to be
included in the group order.  Let me know if you've got any questions.

Thanks,
-Steve

--
Steven Florig