[NRVR-Members] Fwd: Rocket Motors in Roanoke

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 21:20:31 CST 2019

I met Sam at a launch in Bayboro this fall.  He has a limited selection of
motors, mostly Cesaroni, that he purchased form someone getting out of the
hobby.  I would note that some of these motors are several years old, but
they were all in sealed plastic within the cardboard packaging.  I flew one
of the Skidmark motors at the last launch and it worked fine.

Here is a chance to get some motors without Hazmat and at a small savings.
If you see something you are interested let me or Sam know so he can bring
it to Roanoke over Christmas for pickup.

I am PLANNING on holding a launch on Dec 28 if the weather is above
freezing and the winds are below 10 mph.  Stay tuned for further updates as
we get closer to that date.

Thanks
Bob