[NRVR-Members] March Meeting Topics?

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Sat Feb 23 20:39:57 CST 2019

Hey all..

Our March meeting in in like three weeks.. Did anyone have any topics they would like to present (or request we cover)?  We've had some discussions on fiberglass layups, tip-to-tip and fincan fin reinforcing, vacuum bagging... we had a really awesome motor mixing class over the break we can share with the grop... And back in Jan we had a really cool EggTimer SMT soldering class we could answer questions about or show how some of those cool (VERY economical) flight computer, tracking and control devices work.

I hadn't spoken to Eric or Shinpaugh about the Rocketry at VT or OLVT team.. but I think Kevin was telling me he wanted to give them a little floor time.

Anyone have any ideas or desires?

Tweeks
p.s. Bob.. I've ordered our EggTimer cases..