[NRVR-Members] 2019 Membership & Elections Meeting, Jan 31st, t6:00pm at the CRC

Weeks, Thomas t.weeks at vt.edu
Thu Jan 17 08:42:51 CST 2019

Thanks Caitlyn!

T.Weeks

________________________________
From: nrvr-members-bounces at server2.nrvr.org <nrvr-members-bounces at server2.nrvr.org> on behalf of Captain_Zero Residential School Bus of Ten Forward <uss.defiant-a at live.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2019 8:17 PM
To: NRV Rocketry Members
Subject: Re: [NRVR-Members] 2019 Membership & Elections Meeting, Jan 31st, t6:00pm at the CRC

My guess with why mine may flag as spam could be how I have this account set up with a name taken from an online community for use when I link to things in an online drive.

I had just recently cleared out my inbox on this account and currently don't have anything in spam. Next time something flags, I'll try to remember to forward it to you, Tweeks.

Captain_Zero
Residential School Bus of Ten Forward