[NRVR-Members] BFSL - We need folding tables, chairs and 2-3 canpies

Weeks, Thomas t.weeks at vt.edu
Mon Jul 15 14:59:23 CDT 2019

If anyone has folding tables (like we use at the launches), chairs, and a 2-3 canopies.. we could really use them when we set up this Fri & Saturday.

We need a couple spaces for the Low Power RSO build & inspection spaces.. maybe a shaded space for some spectators or photographers.

If anyone has any you can bring by the field either Friday afternoon or first thing Sat morning, please reply all here so we'll all be in sync.

GETTING EXCITED!!! :)

T.Weeks