[NRVR-Members] BFSL - We need folding tables, chairs and 2-3 canpies

Weeks, Thomas t.weeks at vt.edu
Tue Jul 16 09:19:44 CDT 2019

Thanks Robert! :)

T.Weeks

________________________________
From: nrvr-members-bounces at server2.nrvr.org <nrvr-members-bounces at server2.nrvr.org> on behalf of Robert Rustin <brustin55 at gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2019 6:38 PM
To: NRV Rocketry Members <nrvr-members at server2.nrvr.org>
Subject: Re: [NRVR-Members] BFSL - We need folding tables, chairs and 2-3 canpies

Happy to bring a couple of chairs Friday and I can bring a table also.

Bob

On Mon, Jul 15, 2019 at 4:06 PM Steve Florig <opensky9 at vt.edu<mailto:opensky9 at vt.edu>> wrote:
I've got an extra 10' X 10' canopy and 2-3 extra lawn chairs that I can bring Saturday morning.  I won't be able to make the launch Sunday though so either I'll need to take my stuff home Saturday or somebody else will have to break it down on Sunday and store it for me until I can come grab it.

-Steve