[NRVR-Members] Meeting this Thursday night.. Launch This Saturday (new guest/student flight policy too!)

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Mon Mar 18 08:21:35 CDT 2019

The spreadsheet for Thur night presentations is now ope/editable. My bad. :)

Eric.. ping me when you get the time about all the student groups.

Tweeks

On Monday, March 18, 2019 6:08am, "Eric Paterson" <egpaterson at gmail.com> said:

Tweeks, I am not able to edit your spreadsheet.   It says “view only”.   I have an engagement from 5:30-7:00 and will try to make it to the NRVR meeting by 7:15 to discuss our plans for the VT rocketry teams (I see that you only have 1 of 5 on the Cc: line).
Eric