[NRVR-Members] Meeting this Thursday night.. Launch This Saturday (new guest/student flight policy too!)

Steve Florig opensky9 at vt.edu
Wed Mar 20 09:44:47 CDT 2019

Tweeks,

I can help Saturday in the morning or early afternoon with RSO or LCO
(somebody will have to teach me the new launch control system if I do
LCO).  Also, my friend Matt who came to the last meeting will be flying his
first rocket this weekend so hopefully we'll have a new core member soon.
See you on Saturday!

-Steve

--
Steven Florig