[NRVR-Members] May Meeting Poll (do it, or call it off?)

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Mon May 13 23:32:01 CDT 2019

Hey all..

I don't have a bunch of time.. but didn't want to wait on this until next week.  Some of our board of directors said they might be able to attend our 5/23 Members Meeting, while others said they can't.. so I just thought I might take a note from Steve's book and send out a full-members poll to decide on whether to meet on 5/23 or not based on members preferences.

Help us decide. Should we... "Hold The May 23rd Members Meeting (Y/N)":
[ https://forms.gle/gU449ycuwDcAR2Hy5 ]( https://forms.gle/gU449ycuwDcAR2Hy5 )

Let us know asap so we can plan accordingly.

Thanks all!

T.Weeks