[NRVR-Members] Saturday Day/Night Launch in ON

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Fri Oct 25 21:18:06 CDT 2019

Hey guys..

Saturday is our day launch / night launch.
Details of each launch here:
[ http://nrvr.org/calendar/ ]( http://nrvr.org/calendar/ )

Day Launch and Pumpkin Launch Contest:
We're setting up a little later Saturday.. We're arriving at 10am for setup. The pumpkin launch contest details are here:
 [ http://server2.nrvr.org/files/OMG_launch1.pdf ]( http://server2.nrvr.org/files/OMG_launch1.pdf )

Night Launch Info:
The night launch starts at 6:30ish..

The big things to know are.. If you want to fly a rocket at the night launch, it has to pass RSO inspection and fly (in the same config) during the day (plus some sort of night-lighting).  I think we'll have a number of light bands and LED lights can strap onto their night launches.  Night launch details here: [ http://server2.nrvr.org/files/NRVR_Night_Launch_Operations.pdf ]( http://server2.nrvr.org/files/NRVR_Night_Launch_Operations.pdf )

Need Help w/Setup & Breakdown!
Setup is at 10am sharp. We've lost of some our regular help.. and can really use a hand.

Speaking of which.. it's going to be a long day for us.. and breakdown is going to be around 8pm (given the rain time projections).. so please lend a hand if you can.

Any questions?  Reply all here. :)