[NRVR-Members] Sept Mtting? (if so.. call for topics)

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 08:25:31 CDT 2019

I don’t have anything in mind. I would expect to hear from each of the VT
rocket clubs, NRCC,  and possibly someone from Blacksburg HS on their TARC
competition.

If any of them don’t have any questions then I don’t think they have a very
good start. We can’t force them to ask us questions but usually this leads
to them showing up at a launch with problems that need to be addressed
before they can fly.

Bob