[NRVR-Members] Sept Meeting Off, Sept Launch IS GO (but need help)
wnoble at nr.edu
Wed Sep 25 17:08:25 CDT 2019
I will help with the set up and plan to launch early. I could come back for the break down if needed.
NRCC Engineering Program Head
Office: 540-674-3600 ext 4302
Email: wnoble at nr.edu
Fall 2019 Schedule (class and class prep):
Monday and Wednesday: 9:30 am to 5 pm.
Tuesday and Thursday: 8 am to 1 pm and 2:30 pm to 8 pm.
Friday: 9:30 am to 12:30 pm.
"I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is not hurt, but only more love."
Saint Teresa of Calcutta
From: nrvr-members-bounces at server2.nrvr.org <nrvr-members-bounces at server2.nrvr.org> on behalf of Weeks, Thomas <t.weeks at vt.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2019 4:21 PM
To: NRV Rocketry Members <nrvr-members at server2.nrvr.org>
Cc: all-student-clubs at nrvr.org <all-student-clubs at nrvr.org>
Subject: [NRVR-Members] Sept Meeting Off, Sept Launch IS GO (but need help)
This is late coming.. but the NRVR meeting if off for tomorrow night. (calendar updated).
On the bright side.. Saturday looks like a great launch day. As usual, we need the club to lend a hand with setup, LCO, RSO, and break down. Especially since a couple key members (myself included) are out of town or juggling kids (me). So if you can help out, please echo your availability here. :)
As Bob indicated previously posted..
* Sparkies: We might get a little rain on Thursday.. but it's still very dry and so I wouldn't bet on flying sparkys (unless Bob mentions otherwise).
* Need Help: Setup starts at 9am. Ech here if you can help w/setup/LCO/RSO/breakdown
* Big Groups: students, scouts, etc, please let us know here so we're not swamped
* Cert Exams/Flights: If planning to certify, flag officers at nrvr.org<mailto:officers at nrvr.org>
* Safety Reqs: If you plan to fly K impulse or higher, are a student or new flyer, or are flying a complex or research rocket/motor, please fill out a Pre-Flight-Data-Capture form<http://server2.nrvr.org/files/TRA_Pre-Flight_Data_Capture_Form.pdf> and send it to us<mailto:officers at nrvr.org>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the NRVR-Members