[NRVR-Members] Saturday Launch Thread

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Fri Feb 28 18:07:37 CST 2020

UPDATE:
The board has voted, and the Saturday Launch is a NO-GO.
Bob is going to be there to RSO a student rocket for a possible Sunday Launch.. but that's just for that student project.

If you ordered motors.. Steve says he's going to be there to hand out people's motors from our group motor order from Chirs' Rocket Supply.

Adrien and I are also meeting there to sync up on some club banking business.

I think Bob and a couple of us might also meet at Gobbler stop at around 8:30 for breakfast if anyone wants to join us.  Otherwise... stay tuned for the March Launch.

BC we have out of towners who were asking.. I'll send a note to the non-members mail list ([ nrvr at nrvr.org ]( mailto:nrvr at nrvr.org )) and the web site..

Cheers,

Tweeks
NRV Rocketry President