[NRVR-Members] Club Meeting Thur night (bring cool rocket stuff to show!)

Jim Stoll jim_stoll at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 29 21:08:26 CST 2020

 Thanks for the reminder! I've been sick the past few days (think I'm well past the contagious stage at this point, just in the want-to-sleep, and non-stop-cough stage now). Anyway, if I've got energy left after work, I'll be there!  I may bring the parafoil project intended for the (now past...) October launch - its still a work in progress, but I've now got a few successful drone-drop deployments with it, so it might prove interesting to folks.
Jim