[NRVR-Members] Return to Launches Delayed, but Hopeful for Late Summer

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Fri Jun 12 23:50:07 CDT 2020

Hey all..

First and foremost, I hope everyone is well, health wise, and still
gainfully employed. We're in some crazy times for sure.. but things are
getting better, at least.

As we've traversed this pandemic, we've all withdrawn and stayed safe,
which is important.  But as we relax a bit, the board has been discussing
and monitoring the status of resuming launches at Kentland Farms this summer.
However, as all VT outreach activities have been halted, this means that
our activities and launches at Kentland through July have also been
curtailed.

We should have more news on resuming at Kentland the first week of August,
so keep on building and effecting repairs for now.  Bob had discussed
possibly doing a low/medium power launch (up through G motors and rockets
under 3.3lbs) somewhere before then, so we'll see.. stay tuned.

Thinking outside the box.. If anyone knows of any other good farm land or
wide open spaces with at least a 1/2 mile square free, and not near any
busy highways, airports, housing/buildings (or rivers ;), please reach
out to us at officers(at)nrvr.org . :)

Stay tuned folks..

T.Weeks