[NRVR-Members] Placing a Motor Order (anyone want to split hazmat)

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Tue Nov 24 17:36:16 CST 2020

Not sure if they've shipped it out yet. It's probably still open (I would guess).. I placed the order late last night.. but left it open for others to piggy back on. I recommend just giving Chirs a ring to see.

If anyone DOES piggy back their order onto mine, just be sure to tag it (in the shipping comments) to "please combine it with 'the NRVR Tweeks Order' ".. and let me know if you do.
:)

Tweeks