[NRVR-Members] Doodle Poll on Dates to Help Clean Out and Fix Up The Trailer

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Sat Dec 25 01:44:12 CST 2021

Hey all..

Bob and I really need to clean out the trailer, get rid of some old stuff, make some room for some new stuff, as well as troubleshoot a short in the wiring and fix up a couple of things.

We're thinking about doing this some time in the next week.. so if you think you can help, then please fill out the doodle poll below.  If anyone is available, then please just post all the dates you could conceivably come help us (only leave off dates you absolutely CAN NOT do it).. and we'll pick the dates most people can come help & pitch in.

Here's the doodle poll:
https://doodle.com/poll/446tkdc9nvz5r8vh?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

Merry Christmas!

NRVR Officers