[NRVR-Members] Annual Meeting

Adrien Drouault adrien.drouault at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 21:47:41 CST 2021

Happy 2021, NRVR members!

It's time for our annual membership meeting, where we elect officers, start
working on the launch schedule for the new year, talk about what we've been
up to over the winter, etc.

Since we are now in the Time of COVID, we're going to meet virtually, via
Zoom, this year, rather than in-person as we have done traditionally.

The meeting will be on Thursday, January 28th, at 7:00 PM; here is the
link:  REDACTED

To protect us from the spambots, please do not share this link with any
groups, mailing lists, etc, but do feel free to pass it on to any
individual that you know of that is interested in joining us this year and
isn't already a member.

Thanks for your time, and I look forward to seeing everyone this year, and
maybe getting back to a normal launch schedule.

Adrien Drouault
NRVR Secretary/Treasurer

--

*Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur.*