[NRVR-Members] February launch is a go for Saturday 2/26

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 12:56:02 CST 2022

Sorry for the late acknowledgement.  The NRVR launch tomorrow is a go.
Weather forecast looke like temps in the mid 40's winds around 5 mph in the
usual direction.

   - Ground could be wet, sparky motors ok for this launch
   - Set up will start at 9:00 AM
   - NASA SLI team will be launching their competition rocket on an L1720
   to right about 5,000 feet.

Anyone who can help with setup or clean up is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Bob

p.s. I'm expecting our new club secretary Danny Mellilo to be at this
launch. Please say hi to Dan.