[NRVR-Members] New Secretary Introduction

Danny Melillo danmelillo at vt.edu
Sat Jan 29 17:19:39 CST 2022

Hello rocketeers,

Following the officer election and Adrien stepping down, I wanted to
formally introduce myself as the new NRVR secretary.

For those who don’t know me, I graduated from Virginia Tech last spring. I
now work in systems engineering at Northrop Grumman. I hold an L1 and I’m
just shy of an L2 (my first attempt was foiled by an improperly sized chute
bag).

Over the next few weeks, Adrien and I will be working together on the
transition. I’m looking forward to taking on these responsibilities and to
becoming more involved in the club. Please feel free to reach out to me
should you ever want or need my help.

I hope to see you all again at February’s launch!

Best,

*Daniel Melillo*
*Virginia Tech, Class of 2021 | *B.S. Aerospace Engineering
*Northrop Grumman | *Associate Systems Engineer
danmelillo at vt.edu | C: (203) 530-1855