[NRVR-Members] Membership Roster Updates

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Mon Jan 31 23:16:41 CST 2022

Hey all..

I'm removing non-current 2022 members from the mail list tonight.. so if you get removed accidentally (you get a list removal message).. please let me know ASAP.  Since Adrien had to step away from the Treasurer (which includes member management).. I'm doing it.. and will probably screw something up.  If so.. let me or [ treasurer(at)nrvr.org ]( mailto:treasurer at nrvr.org ) know and we'll get you squares away.

If anyone still hasn't renewed yet.. membership dues and forms are here:
[ http://nrvr.org/join-nrv-rocketry/ ]( http://nrvr.org/join-nrv-rocketry/ )

and send us a PDF-scan/photo of your form and we'll make it legit. You can either drop a check in the mail (and we'll honor that).. or email us back from info on getting a square or paypal payment method.