[NRVR-Members] Attendance Call Out for Next Week (25th)

Michael Czernicki mikebpd221 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 18 07:40:18 CDT 2022

 I'm interested in flying and should be able to be there to help set up and take down so long as I don't get a call-out from work.   I'm also good with waiting for another day if the numbers aren't there for a decent launch experience.  Weather is calling for 50% chance of thunderstorms which is something else to consider.
Mike Czernicki