[NRVR-Members] Launch This Saturday

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Wed Mar 30 15:01:46 CDT 2022

Just a heads up...

There's a smaller launch this weekend.. and Bob's currently going to be alone (Adrien and I are headed up to Red Glare Fri-Sun).  As such.. if you can lend a hand, plz let Bob know.  I think he's going to be doing some student certs and RSOing.. but we still need some folks to help out with:
lending a hand w/setup(9am)/LCO/breakdown(4ish)
talking to flyers to keep launches within our interim limits of 2kft/10lbs
track rocket's landing coordinates (for our data collection project)
Bob has a couple different ways to track/record rocket landing locations.. talk to him to see which he is preferring we use.

Launch details here:
[ https://www.google.com/calendar/event?eid=M2RwcWE3czZpZmFiZHByNmltbmdzcHFkZG1fMjAyMjAzMjZUMTMwMDAwWiBkanNrcmd0bTcyY2RrZzAxZm05bWx1aTVoY0Bn&ctz=America/Toronto ]( https://www.google.com/calendar/event?eid=M2RwcWE3czZpZmFiZHByNmltbmdzcHFkZG1fMjAyMjAzMjZUMTMwMDAwWiBkanNrcmd0bTcyY2RrZzAxZm05bWx1aTVoY0Bn&ctz=America/Toronto )

Bob.. anything else?  It looks like it will be a really nice day (unlike LAST Sat!).