[NRVR-Members] Need Someone To Start an Oct Group Motor Order

Thomas Weeks tweeks at theweeks.org
Sun Oct 2 09:44:59 CDT 2022

Hey all.. Bob and I have already recently bought some motors.. but we have a some new members who need to place some certification flight motor orders with Chris Rocketry Supplies ( https://csrocketry.com/rocket-motors.html
) who can't legally receive and handle their own L1/L2 motors.. so we need an L2 or L3 certified member here to initiate a NRVR Oct motor order in with CRS for us.

If someone can start an October order with CSR.. in order to get it BEFORE the Oct 22 day/night launch, we need the order to be complete and closed out by  CoBusiness Fri Oct 14th. If anyone can initiate this group order.. please post that here in this thread and let us s know.

The more people we get in on this order, the more money we each save on hazmat-s&h (which is currently over $50! for a single motor order!)... While helping our new members get their cert flights completed. :)

Let us know sooner than later if you decide to do this.. :)

T.weeks
NRVR Pres