[NRVR-Members] Sept Launch Scrubbed.. (too many people out of town)

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Tue Sep 20 00:28:28 CDT 2022

Stay tuned though.. it sounds like we're going to have our big day/night launch in October (22nd). More info to come..

If anyone is going for a certification in October.. plz get with us sooner than later.. especially if your building, or buying motors!  Fill out [ one of these forms for your rocket design and proposed launch ]( http://server2.nrvr.org/files/NRVR_Pre-Flight_Data_Capture_Form_2020.pdf ) (using OpenRocket or RockSim) and send to officers(at)nrvr.org as soon as you can.

Cheers!

T.Weeks