[NRVR-Members] Saturday Launch.. Come Fly

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Fri Apr 21 17:38:14 EDT 2023

Okay all.. Bad news.. the rain is not letting up for tomorrow..  we have like 100% most of the day.  Pass this along to students (who are non members and not seeing this).

I'll update the website and calendar.. but for now.. Bob's talking about rescheduling for next Saturday.  I won't be in town, so wait to hear more from him on the details.

Tweeks