[NRVR-Members] [nrvr-members] Small Launch This Saturday & 2023 Club Dues

Weeks, Thomas "Tweeks" t.weeks at vt.edu
Thu Feb 2 09:55:00 EST 2023

Hey all..

Small Launch this Saturday:
First, Bob said I could share that he's going to be running a small-setup student launch this Saturday at Kentland and club members are welcome if you have something to fly (ceiling for this one is limited to 1,500ft).  Setup is at 9am.. Email him directly for details.  The Feb 25th launch is still tentative at this point.  Bob will probably call the go/no-go based on weather as we get closer.

Refreshing Member Roles for 2023:
If you have not renewed your NRVR membership this year, please do so now<http://nrvr.org/join-nrv-rocketry/> (membership form here<http://nrvr.org/join-nrv-rocketry/>).  This is the last 2022-member notice as we start purging and reloading the [nrvr-members] list now.  Don't fall off our mail list, renew now.

--
T.Weeks
NRVR Officers