[NRVR-Members] Happy New Year!

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Sun Jan 22 02:47:49 EST 2023

Hey NRVR Members...

Tweeks here..

First.. I'm not sure if anyone noticed, but the [nrvr-members] list has been down over the past couple of weeks.. Sorry about that.  I was migrating our mail server to a new VM, and ran into some glitches on our mail lists.  If you're getting this message now, those issues should be resolved, and this members mail list is now working again.  That being said, I'm still working on our [ officers at nrvr.org ]( mailto:officers at nrvr.org ) and [ rso at nrvr.org ]( mailto:rso at nrvr.org ) , so if you need to use either of those, please just go ahead and email Bob and I directly. Sorry for the temporary inconvenience.

Second..
We had our elections the other night, and I think Jim Stoll (our new Secretary) is sending that into the TRA, and will probably share it out here.

Lastly..
I am still the treasurer.. and as such, need to remind everyone that 2023 club dues are up for renewal.. so be sure to [ fill yours out ]( http://nrvr.org/join-nrv-rocketry/ ) and either mail in your dues, or if you prefer CC payment, then ping me for a square-account one time link to pay. The only thing.. if you're mailing anything in, please send it to my address (instead o Adiran's). Send renewals in to:
NRVR Rocketry
xxxx REDACTED xxxx
xxxx REDACTED xxxx

Also.. don't forget to re-up your TRA membership! They have a really nice CC payment page  now! [ https://www.tripoli.org/content.aspx?page_id=60&club_id=795696 ]( https://www.tripoli.org/content.aspx?page_id=60&club_id=795696 )

They even have an auto-renewal feature for non-minor members!

Cheers,

T.Weeks