HUGE CANsat Lunch on Sat June 10th (need club helpers!!)

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Sun Jun 4 01:35:42 EDT 2023

Hey all..

In just seven days, we have one of the largest Kentland launch events of the year. You can get some of the details here on our calendar:
[ http://nrvr.org/calendar/ ]( http://nrvr.org/calendar/ )

But in a nutshell..
We're having a couple hundred students and support staff from all over the world descend on Kentland Farms on Saturday from 8am - 5pm
NRVR is "hosting" this event.. and we need LCOs and Pad managers to keep things safe and flowing smoothly
Launches start after lunch (noon)
We also need a few club members to volunteer to do a few inspiring "Demo Launches" of cool HP projects to help inspire these kids in the aerospace engineering disciplines. ([ email Bob ]( http://mailto:bob.schoner@gmail.com ) to see what he's going to be looking for for demo launches)
Hopefully Bob will springboard off this message and discuss more details and answer any questions. I will unfortunately be out of town, so please be sure to direct your questions to him about any of this.

Someone also try to get some cool photos of this event. Here's some cool shots that we got last time: [ https://photos.app.goo.gl/kzP6BJbWDJ2kuHXq8 ]( https://photos.app.goo.gl/kzP6BJbWDJ2kuHXq8 )

Cheers,

T.Weeks