[NRV Rocketry] Upcoming, Two Day VT Kentlant Farm Launch (starting Sat Sept 10th)

Thomas Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Sat Aug 27 01:04:23 CDT 2011

Does anyone have any questions about the upcoming model + high power rocket
launch?

Again, if anyone is planning on either doing either a NAR or TRA certification
launch, please contact the RSO and related contacts to review you plan and
needs (HP motor, size/power, etc) at rso at nrvr dot org (links on the web
site too).

If anyone is going to fly anything over 2k feet (I think it was), the
recommendation is to use a dual deployment type setup with a drogue chute
first, and then a larger/main chute after you bring it down under 1,000 feet.

There will be food (burgers/dogs) and a port-a-potty on site.

If you plan on launching anything strange, cool, certifying, etc.. you might
want to log the launch on VAST's "Launch Project" page here:
	 http://www.valleyaerospace.com/featuredsubmit.html

Also.. if anyone wants to plaster flyers around town or on campus, we just got
the latest ones posted on the site here:
	http://nrvr.org/files/NRVflyer4_2011-09-10.pdf
	(you VT AIAA students.. go to work! :)

Also.. I heard a rumor of the AIAA students coming out. If that's the case,
can you all please contact a couple of us NRVR guys at officers at nrvr.org? We
just want to coordinate. :)

See you all at the launch!