[NRV Rocketry] [NRVR-Launches] Rocket Launch Announcement

Mark Miller varocketflyer at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 01:21:21 CDT 2011

Tweeks,

Ask Bob to plug a Pro38 H400 or H225 into your sim.  As I recall, a Talon 3 should be less than 6 lbs dry and I don't believe you will need an I motor to get a good flight.

I fly both of those motors pretty often and have flown a single deploy LOC Minie Magg @ JMV several times and stayed on the field.

Depending on your bird's weight, you could easily stay under 2,000' with either of those motors and both should give you a very stable flight.  I have a couple of those motors and you are welcome to borrow my hardware.

Take care,

Mark

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi