[NRV Rocketry] VAST Launch Report/Photos

Chuck Neff chuck.neff at comcast.net
Mon Jun 13 21:55:57 CDT 2011

Fellow Rocketeers,

The links below will take you to pages on VAST's web site that contain the
launch report and photos from the June 4th & 5th Sport and Research
launches:

www.valleyaerospace.com/launchreports.html

www.valleyaerospace.com/gallery.html

The next launch at the Jack Mountain Village site in Highland County has
been tentatively scheduled for August 6th & 7th and will follow the same
format with Saturday being Sport and Sunday being Research.  I will send out
more information as the dates approach.

Feel free to email me with any questions and/or comments.

Thanks,

Chuck Neff

Valley AeroSpace Team - President