[NRV Rocketry] Small Class-1 (low/medium power) Launch THIS SATURDAY, ~10am-4pm

Tweeks tweeks at rackspace.com
Tue Dec 4 13:08:39 CST 2012

I know this is late notice, but we just got approval from VT to open up this
small VT Aerospace launch up to the NRVR community.

Stay tuned for details, but this will essentially be a VT Aerospace launch
(with several student groups doing launch/recovery-duration flights) on low
power rockets. However, we will probably have a mid-power rail for rockets
UNDER 3.3lbs and less than 125grams of propellant (mostly up through G
motors).

More info soon...