[NRV Rocketry] [NRVR-Launches] Small Class-1 (low/medium power) Launch THIS SATURDAY, ~10am-4pm

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 06:37:07 CST 2012

Shaping up to be one of those perfect days to launch, especially
considering it's December.  Temps around 60 with very light winds under
5mph all day.  If you can make it this will be a great launch opportunity.
Low and Mid power only.  Launching from 10:00 to 4:00 Saturday only.

Hope to see you at the launch.

Bob Schoner
Prefect - Tripoli 143, New River Valley Rocketry