[NRV Rocketry] Anyone wanting to go in on a rocket motor order?

Thomas Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Sat Dec 29 00:35:15 CST 2012

Since the HAZ-MAT fee on shipping motors is like $25 (+ shipping weight).. so
the more motors we order, the bigger the break is for those going in.

I'm planning on getting a few G, H and I 38mm motors from
	http://www.apogeerockets.com/Rocket_Motors
(unless someone else has a better suggestion).

Apogee seems to have a healthy mix of Aerotech motor grains, Cesaroni grains,
as well as one-time use motors like EconoJet .

If interested.. let me know on or off list.