[NRV Rocketry] Anyone wanting to go in on a rocket motor order?

Charles Albright calbright at radiantse.com
Sat Dec 29 08:54:40 CST 2012

In the interest of supporting a local rocketry supplier, you might want to
consider ordering your motors from Wildman Rocketry of Virginia, located in
Farmville,VA. I've found the owner, Kevin Dunn, easy to work with, and he
maintains a good selection of Cesaroni motors. I purchased the Cesaroni
casing and reload for my L2 Cert flight from Kevin. Also, you may find that
his prices compare favorably with those of Apogee Rockets. Because he
provides free delivery to launch events he attends, the HAZMAT fee could
become a non-issue for you.

Based on what he says on his website, I would expect him to attend the next
VAST Kentland Farms launch, tentatively planned for February 16 and 17.
Since that is a launch I expect to attend, I'll be ordering motors from him
for delivery then.

See his website here:

http://wildmanva.com/

Charley