[NRV Rocketry] [NRVR-Launches] Big Two Day Rocket Launch, THIS WEEKEND!!! (Sat/Sun, Feb 4-5th)

Tweeks tweeks at rackspace.com
Tue Jan 31 16:48:46 CST 2012

!!! New River Valley Rocketry/VAST: Launch Announcement !!!

Last minute I know folks, but we have had some delays getting our ducks in a
row on this, but are just now getting the details together for you!

Bob Schoner (our local TRA big-wig and VT Aerospace Ambassador) will be
following up with the precise agenda and events taking place over Saturday
and Sunday, so keep your eyes peeled! Watch this list, and the launches page
here:
	http://nrvr.org/launches/

The TWO DAY event is once again sponsored by VAST (Valley Aerospace Team
http://www.valleyaerospace.com/), is free for children (under 18), high power
launches are a $5/day fee (just to cover insurance and launch site costs).

It will be at the big open VT Kentland Farms launch site

Any questions, please send them either to the list here, or to
officers at nrvr.org.

See you at the pad!

Tweeks
Founder of NRVR.ORG