[NRV Rocketry] NRV Rocketry Launch This Saturday (7/21), 10am-3pm

Charles Albright calbright at radiantse.com
Sun Jul 15 14:01:16 CDT 2012

Fully loaded, my LOC Forte weighs in at about 2.6 lbs. With the modest G64W
reload, I expect the flight to reach only about 1000 ft. It really needs an
H motor.

I put an altimeter onboard to check its performance.

Do you have a feel yet for the eventual potential of this field as far as
allowed motors and maximum altitude are concerned? Or will Kentland Farms
likely remain the only major launch site?

I'm not 100% sure I can attend on Saturday, but I'm working on it.

Charley