[NRV Rocketry] Rocketry hardware source

Thomas Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Wed Jul 18 00:09:11 CDT 2012

On Tuesday, July 17, 2012 10:50:41 pm Charles Albright wrote:
[Fastenal store]
> I went there because I needed some small flat-head 4-40 machine screws that
> I could find nowhere else. While there I saw sizes and types of eye-bolts
> (both open and closed) also not available elsewhere. They also sell the
> T-slot bars we use to build rail launchers.

Ooooo! Nice find Charles!
Does their store have it's own web site? If so we can start a links page. In
fact.. I was thinking about installing a wiki for NRVR groupies where we can
each log in and document rocket building, projects, launches, etc. Thoughts?

> http://ddeville.com/derek/Qu8k.html

Yes.. I had around a dozen people send me that link as soon as it hit the web.
It think Bob is just returning from LDRS 31.. he might have some cool pics &
video from this years big event!
	http://ldrs31.org/

> The Fastenal store is located at 5 Midway Plaza Drive. Driving north on
> Business 460 (N.Franklin St.), they are on the left side just after you
> pass Corning Glass, adjacent to (actually across Midway Plaza Dr from) the
> BP station. Phone number is: (540) 382-3208.

Thanks again for the lead!