[NRV Rocketry] Great new mini-cam for Rockets, Biking, etc

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 09:01:17 CST 2012

Tweeks,

Cool and thanks for forwarding this info.  Also reminds me that I owe you
at least one email reply.
The camera I have that created the video is a Booster Vision Gearcam DVR,
http://www.boostervision.com/cart/scripts/prodView.asp?idProduct=124

Honestly it worked fine and I am convinced that except for getting slammed
into a wall at a pinewood derby race, it would have held up fine. It had
decent video for a $60 video cam.  I really want to get the hi-def Gear Cam
but it's $200 and now shows as out of stock so that will have to wait for a
while.  As for value, you can't beat $30.  I'd get one just to check it out.
I got a larger HD cam for Christmas but can't remember the make or model
right now.

Thanks again