[NRV Rocketry] Intro to High Power Rockets

Thomas Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Sun Mar 11 01:08:16 CST 2012

Someone recently asked me,
	"Tweeks.. how do I 'graduate' from fun little model rockets to these
	 big ones that I've seen fly at some of these local NRVR launches?"

For those who are wanting to "graduate to", or even just dabble in High Power
rocketry, these are a couple of really nice little videos (from Apogee) on the
ins and outs of "Level-1" HP rocketry and certification:

	Intro to Level 1 Certification Rockets
	http://www.apogeerockets.com/Rocketry_Videos/Rocketry_Video_60.asp

and then a really nice nine part video series on how to construct high power
rockets, from beginning to end:

	Building Your First High Power Rocket - Part 1
	http://www.apogeerockets.com/Rocketry_Videos/Rocketry_Video_61.asp

both of these make for a really of useful set of starter videos to help those
interested in moving a bit beyond the basic Estes model rockets of our
childhood.

Bob.. do you have any similar resources that you would recommend?