[NRV Rocketry] Night Time Rocket Launch at Sinkland Farms, Oct 27th

Thomas Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Thu Oct 25 22:16:09 CDT 2012

Bob and I put together an policy guide for night launches based on the FAR101
regulations:
	http://nrvr.org/files/NRVR_Night_Launch_Operations.pdf

NOTE: Please do not being a new rocket out to only the launch at night that
has not been inspected and/or already flown in daylight. We want to be sure
all rockets to be night-launched are safe and as such want to inspect them all
BEFORE sunset.

We will have finger LED lights and a few blinkys, but feel free to fit your
rocket with LED lighting  and bring it out to be inspected.

Questions?

Tweeks